Eagan Lawn Care
Locally owned and locally grown; our goal is to provide you with dependable and professional lawn care service at an affordable rate. Our small family run environment allows us to provide personal attention to each and every client and their yards specific needs. Rest assured, despite our neighborhood business stature, we are fully licensed and insured in the State of Minnesota.
At Yale Creek Seasonal Care we take pride in making your lawn look its best. We only use professional grade equipment and the highest quality products. With our local knowledge, we know what products and treatments work best in the weather conditions and seasonal changes we experience here in Eagan.
Eagan Lawn Care Services Include:
- Grass maintenance.(Mowing all grass areas on property)
- Edging service along driveways and walks.)
- String trimming around landscape beds and fixtures.
- Shrubs, Hedges and Perennial Trimming and Pruning.
- Leaf Clean-up and disposal with blower pack.
Pricing – We know that quality customer service accompanied with affordable pricing is the key to becoming your preferred Eagan lawn care provider. We will work with you to design a customized program that fits your lawn, and your budgets, needs.
- Regular Mowing Services – Select this service and we’ll be there to get the job done professionally and efficiently on a regular schedule. You can choose to have all lawn services performed or select only the ones you deem necessary. The schedule can be set for weekly or bi-weekly appointments.
- On-Call Individual Service – If you don’t opt for our regularly scheduled service plan or just need our services while vacationing or a special event, we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
Lawn Fertilizing and Aeration:
Looking for a healthy green weed free lawn? Look no further, our Eagan fertilizing and aeration service is will get the job done. We will formulate a custom plan for your lawn to ensure those pesky weeds will not be around and help to achieve a nice green lawn. Eagan requires the same licensing requirements as the state does, therefore our technicians have completed the necessary training to be licensed and stay current with continuing education to ensure a job well done.
We also provide lawn aeration in Eagan. This helps with soil compaction and allows fertilizer and seed, along with irrigation, to penetrate down into the soil. Compacted soil makes it difficult for the grass to breach through and therefore cannot be as healthy as it should be. Please contact us today to see how our aeration services can help your yard!
For all of your Eagan Lawn Care needs contact us at (612) 520-1590!